Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Sunday, October 19, 2008

New Background

Allison Browns Blog was a great help in getting this background on my blog page. I have spent days trying to figure out how to do it even with the help of my husband. We couldn't get it. But finally I did it. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Allison for your blog information and all the codes I needed to do this. I am so grateful to you. Hubby will be so proud of me and that I finally got it. It looks so beautiful. If anyone else is having difficulty here's Allison's Blog link. She also has gorgeous pages and headers on her site. Go to http://www.alliebrownslayouts.blogspot.com/
I also wanted to Thank Vicki at A Work in Progress again for letting me use her beautiful kits to make this blog and she is such an amazing designer. Thank you. Here's a link to her site; please go check out all her beautiful kits. http://vicki20.blogspot.com/
I just can't tell you how excited I am right now. The gal that didn't used to know how to get on the Internet or get photo's out of the digital camera. Ha! I am beaming from ear to ear. And yes there was a little happy dance too!

No comments:

 

fixodent