Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Dinner out at Chili's


Excited about this new layout. Just picked up Studio Flerges new kit Sweet Pea at Scrapbook Graphics http://shop.scrapbookgraphics.com/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=42. Going to have some fun with this kit and love that so many of the elements have shadows and because my program is inadequate I don't have good shadows. Usually I airbrush them on which is very time consuming. Still having trouble uploading my layouts to a Gallery. My images are to large and haven't figured out how to make the info on them smaller. I'll get it eventually.

WOW, you should go to Studio Flerges and see her new kit. It's beautiful. Lots of white and satin and sparkle.

Used this photo from June when we went out to dinner at Chili's. It was a fun evening and we always take a few happy meal toys when we go somewhere nice and the kids are completely entertained. I look at my daughters cute expression and wonder what she was thinking about.

On another note. Still thinking about what to paint for the Wilbur B. May Museum show in November. I think something with fall or winter colors. I have some great snow pictures from Galena Creek.

No comments:

 

fixodent