Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Bike Ride


We go to the football track quite often to ride our bikes and tricycle. No cars to worry about. When I need to go for a ride, the kid's ride in the trailer and they enjoy the ride behind Mom as long as we stop at a park during our travels.

I have completed 15 layouts this week. Lots of Christmas pictures for the Grandma's and Great Grandma's. I won't post all of them. I have been using my supply of Quick Pages to try to catch up. I'm now only two year's behind. Am I repeating myself.

QP used is Shabby Pickle - HT, Tag - Beth Long - Scrap Journal, Ribbon - Chaos Lounge - Climbing Trees, Alpha - Sweet Moon Graphics - Magical Moon - Clothes Pin, Font - CK Child's Play.

Laramie

No comments:

 

fixodent