Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Boom Town Fun Center



One of my friends little boys had a Birthday at Boom Town Fun Center. The kid's love to go there because it is so much fun. Their favorite ride is the Rodeo Rider. They run off and get back in line to go again. Mini golf is always a hit as well. The journaling is done on my copy but not on this one.

This is a new kit from Britt-ish Designs - Brittney - Monstrosity, Font - Folio Bk Bt and Daniel. Chick on link to check out blog. They sell at Scrap Maters. http://brittishdesigns.blogspot.com/

More soon. I am a scraping machine. I am now only a year behind. Yeah!

Laramie

1 comment:

Kel-Ko said...

I love checking out your blog. I don't know when you have the time to do all this! I remember the days when I used to show you a few tricks and now the tables are turned. Great work my friend.

Love, Kelley

 

fixodent