Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Then and Now


This has been a difficult three months. My Dad passed away on January 28th and my sister and I were there to help with his final days. My nephew did a great job caring for him before our arrival. It has been a roller coaster of happiness, sadness and hope. Hoping that the cancer would be cured, happy that we were getting this chance to take care of things, spend time together and say good by, Sad because life would never be the same with out our Dad; who told the best stories, gave the best advise and was always willing to help. My kiddo's are having a hard time understanding that their Bubba is gone to be with God. So I'll take it one day at a time, one moment at a time and keep scraping to keep my sanity...Thanks for letting me share.


Kit used was Stacey Towers - Plum Pudding, Font - Bird House. Check out her site on link.



Laramie


No comments:

 

fixodent