Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Books, Bridges and Library Cards

This is such a fun library with it's little outdoor reading area with fountain, bridge, tree seat and vines. We have fun out there during every season. It's my favorite of all the library's and I think these two little peoples as well. They both have there favorite books and we check those out over and over again.
I used Sweet Blossom Designs new kit - School Days, Library Tags, Due Back Tag, Open Sign - Artgal Style, Font - Malihini Cuban BTN. You can check out this kit on link. http://sweetblossomdesigns.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see G is quite the gentleman by opening the door for his sister
Sharon

Kel-Ko said...

You've been busy my friend. All of your layouts are amazing! Don't forget to sleep.

Love, K

Laramie said...

I must be getting old because it seems I can't sleep more than 5 or 6 hours a night. I wake up and just lay there so I might as well get something done a little late. LOL.

Laramie

 

fixodent