Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Friday, March 6, 2009

Drums, Girls and Dangerous Pie


We had Open Mic Nite at a friends house last October. She sings in the Opera and has her friends and other come over. It's always so much fun with lots of different music and even the kids get involved. Our son wanted so badly to play the drums. So someone was just playing some music and he played. I was surprised by how good his rhythm was. He was awesome. He takes after Daddy. He had fun playing with all the kid's there. Always a fun evening.
I took my Title from the Book I just finished reading. On loan from my sister; she's using it in her class room. She is great about getting kid's excited about reading. Anyway it was a great story about the challenges two brothers face. I will tell you no more; you'll have to read it for your self.
Kit used was Shabby Pickle - Bisontine - Super Star, Black Frame & Staple - Brittish Designs - Monstrosity, Blue Frame - Tangie Baxter - A Walk in the Park, Alpha - Kristin Aagard - Sunshine (Recolored), Font - Malihini Cuban BTN.

No comments:

 

fixodent