Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Play Mates




What a fun time the kid's had riding and playing in front of our home. They were having fun saying Boo to each other and then one would run up our walk and then back, and start all over. The games they make up are so cute.
This is a beautiful kit to work with. It was quiet time consuming with the 80 layers I used. But I love this layout. It was fun to try out my Oil Brush over my photo's to tie in the color of the Frame which I changed. The kit is Fresh Idea Collab - Scrap That Idea, Font - CK Daydream. You can pick up this kit at Scrap That Idea. http://scrapthatidea.com/store/

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Ohhhhhhhh I love it!!!!!!! Fabulous job!!!!!

Sara said...

These pages are just GORGEOUS! Thank you so much for showing me - I love them too! Cheers, Sara

 

fixodent