Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Valentine Kisses

What a busy Valentine's Day it was this year. On Friday our son had a Valentine Party at School and I made a little bag with goodies for the party. My Camera Battery died after taking two photo's so no page of the party. I dislike rechargable batteries. I now have a new camera that can take rechargable, regular batteries or Lithium. I'm very excited and it wasn't a fortune. All my photos from the end of Febuary on; are with my new camera. Yeah! OK, enough about the camera and back to the busyness.
I got out my 1952 Better Homes and Garden Cook Book and was on the hunt for Frosting that would become hard on the sugar cookies. It took longer and was more of a challenge than I anticipated and cookies had to go in the bag without frosting. Better anyway less sugar for the kid's. But there was a recipe for Petites Fours which I love. They turned out OK but weren't as good as the little Bakery I sometimes go to.
The kid's made Valentine cards for Daddy when school was out. Our daughter made her's all by herself. She was very proud.
It was our Fourth Wedding Anniversary and the traditional gift was flowers and fruit. So I got a nice plant we can put out in our garden and glued a box of rasins to a heart. I thought it cute. One year it was cotton and my husband put two Q-Tips in a card. I never laughed so hard. I still have them.
Well we had a wonderful Valentine's Day. We didn't get to go out for our anniversary because of work but my husband surprised me with a beautiful card and Cross Necklace. How sweet is he.

OK, here are my credits, I used Stolen Moments kit by Amber LeBau called Funky Love, Font - CK Darling, used Sketch by Just2MoreThings. Click on link to see her kit. http://stolenmomentsdesign.blogspot.com/2009/01/funky-love.html

No comments:

 

fixodent