Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Blanket Napper

So I woke up this morning at 4am COLD and felt for my blanket. It was missing. Upon opening my eyes I looked over at my husband who had worked until midnight and was peacefully sleeping with my blanket covering him. (He is usually HOT and doesn't want one but after the Thunder Storm last night it was a little cool.) So I got up and got another. This morning I told him that he had kidnapped my blankie and I had woke up cold. He said I must have put it on him during the night and fallen back to sleep. HA! I said, You must have pulled it over onto yourself when you got cold. I have been teasing him all morning, calling him the "Blanket Napper".

Check back later for all the latest Kits and Layouts. Stacey has two coming out this week and Scrap That Idea have a fantastic Collab out. I'll post kit previews and layouts later today.

No comments:

 

fixodent