Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Monday, May 25, 2009

Finally Home

This is my take on the Template Challenge. This is my cousin and her husband just back from Afghanistan. Used Stacey's Scraps - Fly Boy kit.
Happy Memorial Day and today I'm thinking not only of all those lost in battle but the family's on both sides left behind. It's not just about Bar-B-Q's and fun but one of Remembrance! And of being thankful for all our men and women in the Armed Forces.

Head over to Stacey's and pick up this great Template and go for it. It's worth $20 Gift Certificate.

3 comments:

喃熙(Nancy) said...

Hello,Laramie!:)
I don't have store, I use PayPal to sell my kit. But, I'm sorry for I have not mastered using PayPal. Now a free mini kit in my blog, if you like, you can download to use it.

Laramie said...

Thank you Nancy...You are very sweet.

Brittney said...

Try re-downloading my Jackpot freebie. It should be working fine. No one else has had a problem!!

 

fixodent