Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Friday, May 8, 2009

Kathy's Klippery

This is my wonderful friend Kathy. We grew up together, right across the street from each other. She, my sister and myself all played together. She sold her grooming business and bought this very cool mobile grooming van. I was impressed with the size and how professional it was. It was great getting to have a little visit while back in Kansas City. The little Sheltie in front of my layout is my doggie, Dakoda. Both my doggies are now gone but I think of them often. Very smart and sweet natured animals.
Kit used was AWP - Vicki - Raining Cat's & Dogs, Font - Facelift.




Here they are, my babies. I was one of those wonderful wacky dog owner who talked about them like they were my children. People would be annoyed with me but they meant everything to me. I loved stamping the words on the ribbon to personalize it. I have no idea what products I used on this because that was way before I did digi scraping. They looked toward me when I said "Treat" so the picture's are great.

No comments:

 

fixodent