Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Rainy Day and Hip Hop


Here is Stacey other very cute kit. This was so much fun to work with. You have to go to her blog and check both of these cute kits out. Sorry for the delay. You have a few more days for the freebie before it goes to the store. Be sure to say Thanks. We love comments and she is an AMAZING designer.
My two love rainy day's and well when you live in the desert high or low it doesn't rain much. Our daughter is a puddle jumper and when she sees a puddle some time's I say, "Don't even think about it" because I know what she is going to do. Our son was jumping from rock to rock and I said they could be slippery and I didn't think it was a good idea because he could fall and get hurt. He didn't get hurt but he did get very wet. His face was one of shock and disgust.

No comments:

 

fixodent