Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A Little of This a Little of That



This is a continuation of the other two pages using Armina Designs - Crash Boom Pow kit, Font - CK Comic Book.
This is a combination of kits that I've had for a while and I Love it. Used Urban Fairytales - Wonderland freebie, K Aagards - Sunshine Alpha (recolored), AWP - Where the Heart is for Hearts and Leaves, Tea Cup - Artgal Style, Font - Glider Girls.
We love to go to Bavarian World to buy bread and yummy German Foods. We had just picked up my Mom at the Airport and stopped by to pick up some goodies.
Used Franziska Altman - Studio Ziska - Playtime & Seaside Fall for Staple and Stitches, Font - CK Scratchy Box.
This was a fun Freebie I picked up from Ziggle Designs - Bowl-O-Rama, Font - Glider Girls.
This is such a beautiful kit from Franziska Altman - Studio Ziska - Seaside Fall, Font - Vaguely Repulsive.
This was a fun little freebie from DSA - SYTYCD - Brandy - Booville Holidays, Alpha - FT - Cartoonish (recolored), Font - Blood of Dracula.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I know I have said it before, and I will say it again Your LO's are AMAZING!!!

 

fixodent