Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

New Layouts and Challenge Three for World Cup

Just finished this layout a few minutes ago. New kit from Franziska Altman - Scrap Orchard - Lily of the Valley. That is my favorite flower so I couldn't resist. Used some cute photo's of our daughter riding the carrousel. You can check out her kit HERE.
This is Challenge Number Three at Scrap That Idea for the World Cup Forum. Click on Preview to go and pick up this cute kit and do a layout for the challenge. There are some fun ones already.
Used these two kits from AWP for a pretty layout of our little girl when she was a week old. Mixed the papers of Pink Mocha with the elements of Pink Coffee Cream. This is one of Vicki's older kits but I've always loved the colors. Also used Disaster Piece Studios - Flibbles for the paper leaves and flowers, Font is Edwardian Script.



This is a kit by Franziska Altman - Scrapbook Graphics - Studio Ziska - Seaside Fall, Some elements by WaterLO Project - Vivaldi Fall, Alpha - FA - Into the Blue, Font - CK Scrawl.
This was a kit I picked up on NSD called Pet Mania by Holly Designs - Shabby Pickle, Alpha - STI - Beach Hut, Font - CK Scrawl.
This is a Digiscrap Addicts kit from Tracie Stroud - SYTYCD - A Fathers Strength, Stitches - Flergs - Pretty Little Things, Screw - SYTYCD WK1, Font - CK Tall Paul.
This is the original layout that I wasn't completely happy with so I redid it and like it so much better. The kit is from AWP - Vintage Chic.
This layout is much cleaner and not so busy. Like it so much better. This is such a nice photo of my Aunt, Dad and Grandmother that I wanted the layout to be much nicer.

Just been a scraping fool and still working on getting the old family albums all scanned into the computer. Fixing all the damaged photo's is taking forever. And of course all the reminiscing I'm doing while going through the albums. I sure miss my Dad and Gammie.

No comments:

 

fixodent