Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Saturday, September 11, 2010

New at Scrap That Idea

Click Preview to go to the Store...
This is Stacey's new kit called "Fang or Fur." Had so much fun with it and wished I could make a few more layouts. You have to head over to Stacey's and see the rest of the Creative LO's they are amazing. I just love Gina's LO of her little man on a motorcycle at the park. Too Cute! Go Here to check it out.
I am such a Twilight Fan. Love the books, Love the films! Stacey you have to read the books. I know where to find the time to do it. Hee! Hee! Waiting for the next film is torture! LOL
Click Preview to go to the store...
I absolutely adore Vicki's new kit "Dreams." I think the elements are so adorable and everything works so well together. As you can tell I went a little nuts and did four LO's. It's not to hard to do two at a time. You have to have this kit. It doesn't have to be about bedtime. I did a pretty LO with my husband and I. Click HERE to go to Vicki's.
Castle background paper is from Newlife Dreams - The Invisible World.

Used Vicki's Template #14 for this layout.
This Mel's new kit called, "Just Love Me." I adore those little elephants; they are so cute. It's in the store for $3 this week so head over and pick it up. Click HERE to go to Mel's blog and CLICK preview to go to the store.
Laramie
Used Sahlin Studio's - Tuck n Wave Template and Scraplifted Sahlin Studio's CT Haynay on this layout.
Sara
Gina
Marif
Kim
All kinds of great kits are available at Scrap That Idea right now and at such great prices. Don't forget to upload your layouts to the STI Gallery. We do love to see your work and pick out our favorites each month. Hope you like the show offs for "Pizza Night." The STI creative teams did such a great job and their photo's are adorable. "Pizza Night" is only $3 at the store and you can pick it up HERE.
DON'T FORGET that with a $5 purchase you get "Fallen" for free; it's just added to your cart. I don't know about you but I love getting free goodies added to my cart. Woo Hoo! Happy Scraping and Thank you for the wonderful comments! I love it!

No comments:

 

fixodent