Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sneak Peak

Just a little peek at what is coming out on Friday and to celebrate Ground Hog Day. We are supposed to have an early spring but I don't think I believe the furry fellow. LOL!
How do you like my little ground hog. Isn't he adorable. Hee! Hee! He isn't part of the kit unless everyone asks me really, really, really nice. LOL! It feels like we will have six more months of winter at this point. Mom and I wanted to watch the movie "Ground Hog Day" with Bill Murray, which I love but instead I took the kids to play at our favorite place. Maybe tomorrow....

3 comments:

DoggiNo said...

Laramie, great colors in your new kit ! And the ground hog is really cute :)

Ricki Ohana said...

cute little fellow and lovely lo!!!

lwentkie said...

Love your little groundhog!!

 

fixodent