Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Friday, July 15, 2011

New Release and Re-Releases

Here is my new kit for this week.  I bet some of you are still scrapping those fourth of July photo's or if your like me your a couple of years behind.  Love these colors and it's something a little different.  Just click the preview to pick it up. It is on sale this week for $4.99 and check out the layouts my Creative Team has done.

 Cheryl
 Gina
 Kandice
 Kim B
 Jennifer
 Marie
 Marif
 Rene
 Sharon
 Trisha
 Trisha

Also have a Re-Release of Penny for your Thoughts and it's on sale for $3.99 this week and you can pick up the Add-On for $2. This is a new kit to some and for those of you to follow me from STI you've seen it before.


 Laramie
 Laramie
 Laramie
 Cheryl
 Jennifer
 Kim B
 Marif
 Rene
 Sharon

Fly Lady Bug is my second Re-Release for this week and it is on sale for $4.99, it also comes with this cute cluster.  Check out the inspirational layout's by the Team below.


 Cheryl
 Gina
 Jennifer
 Kandice
 Kim B
 Marie
 Marif
 Rene
 Sharon

Sorry everyone who follows my blog regularly but I don't have a freebie for you this week. It has been a little hectic!  Check back next week for a great one.

No comments:

 

fixodent