Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Friday, August 12, 2011

Freebie Add-On and New Release

This kit Hot August Nights is in celebration of an event here in Reno. We have vintage cars from all over show up and cruise down the streets. There have been some beauties already. The oldest I've seen was from 1928; can you believe that.  I have a couple more layouts for you but was having a problem collecting them from our forum so maybe tomorrow.  You can pick this up this week for only $4.99.

 Laramie
 Laramie
 Laramie
 Laramie
 Laramie
 Marie
 Cheryl
 Jennifer
 Kandice
 Rene
 Sharon
 Kim B

This is a Re-Release of Exploratorium. You can pick it up as a Bundle for $6.99 or Separately kit $4.99 and Add-On $3.99 this week.  Such a fun kit for all those Science and Math photo's.



 Kim B
 Laramie
 Laramie
 Laramie
 Laramie
 Laramie
 Here is what you are hoping for today. This coordinates with the Hot August Nights Kit. This Fun Freebie Add-On will be available until Monday evening and then it goes I the store for $2 Tuesday.

Download Expired
You can pick this up in the store for $2 Tuesday

Have a wonderful Weekend and Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Aug. 13, 2011. Thanks again.

Claudia van Schie said...

Hi,

thank you for this freebie. I saw your comic-book bundle but don't know where to buy it (I did download the freebie). Can you please tell me? I want to use it for a birthday party. My email is: claudia_vanschie@hotmail.com

Love from Holland, Claudia

 

fixodent