Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Freebie Template and Re-Release

Well if you guessed Moody Retro you guessed right.  It's repackaged but nothing has been changed. You can pick it up this week for $4.99 and I have some clusters too.  Having a little problem with the preview in the store. Hope I can get it straightened out.  Click on preview to pick it up.


Laramie
Laramie
Kandice
Kim B
Marie
Marif
Sharon
Here is your Freebie Template.  Hope you like it.  Hope I see some layouts in our gallery with this one.

Download Expired
You can pick it up in the store $2 Tuesday.

Everyone have a fantastic week end.

6 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Aug. 05, 2011. Thanks again.

GlitterQueen said...

Laramie,

Thanks for the beautiful template! I am sure you will be seeing a page with it soon, he he!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [06 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

brandymissing said...

Hi I'mglad to fine where you are, thanks for the template.

Laramie said...

Glad everyone is enjoying the template and thanks for following my blog.

GlitterQueen said...

I just did a page with your template, thank you! Here's the link if you're interested:

http://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com/gallery/artgal-style/p33420-create.html

 

fixodent