Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Monday, January 9, 2012

Project 365

OK, I'm going to be doing a double page a week with one photo a day for the whole year. I have always wanted to do this but started right away. At the end of the year I want to print it out in a photo book.  Come see my project 365 each week.  Used "Sarasota" for this LO.
 Page 1
 Page 2
Loved the movie "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" that I saw on Thursday. They did a great job following the book which I also loved reading. I hope they do a movie for all the books with the same actors. Awesome!

2 comments:

Maz said...

I was going to do this last year but only managed two photos! We're off to see Dragon Tattoo next week - loved the books and the original films so looking forward to this one!

Test Papers said...

photo books are much Favorite not only kids even all age groups. TestKing, IT Exams King, BrainDumps, pass4sure, ExamCollection, RealExams, ActualTests

 

fixodent