Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

New Release and Album

Check out this amazing Bundle for "Church Camp" and scrapbook all those cute photos from camp.  This is all about learning about God and having fun.  Get this bundle for $4.99 by clicking the preview.  Or pick up one of the Albums below.  Everything done in 300 dpi with 12 x 12 papers.  There is a 8 x 8 Album and a 12 x 12 Album just pick the one or both that you want.




 Regular Church Camp Album - just click the preview to pick it up for $4.99
Sparks Christian Fellowship Kid's Kamp Album - just click the preview to pick it up for $4.99
Here is the photo book I made with the Album.  I used Art Cow!  I like them because they let me do my own cover back and spine on the book.  I shrink the inner pages by three clicks so that the whole page shows instead of cutting a little off the edges.  Outer covers have to be at edges.  Link to ART COW


Atusia
 Connie
 Connie
 Sandie
Thanks for stopping by an checking out my designs.  Really pleased with how my album turned out and got a good deal too!

No comments:

 

fixodent