Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Hot Day at the Fountains



We spend so much time here in the summer when it is hot. I ride my bike from the house and pull the kid's in the trailer. I get some exercise and we have fun getting wet on the way home.
I couldn't resist showing you this cute kit from - Studio Ziska - Scrapbook Graphics, Leaf - Digi Delights - K. Aagard, Font - Daniel. Click on link to check out Franziska's blog. http://digitalscrapbookgrapixs.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice job with this kit. I had to look twice to see that it was the same

Anonymous said...

I'm really not anonymous but I can't figure out how to use the blogger comment Sharon

Laramie said...

Sharon you are a crack up. I did use one leaf from someone elses kit. I'm glad you like it. I have the anonymous on here because some people dont have the othe accounts like I did when started.

 

fixodent