Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Bike

Some of you may not know it but I used to have a bike. My Dad and I went on many trips all over the country and I took a few on my own. Wow there is nothing like it. You feel like your flying. It's quiet a Rush. Now that I have little ones and am older, feel mortal and have given it up at least for a while. But on a beautiful day when I see others out riding I long for the freedom of a ride. My Dad taught me to ride when I was 13 years old. I tell you that was a long time ago. It is so great to see more women riders today. I felt like the only one for years.
The kit I use was a new one from Flergs - Digiscrap Addicts - Helter Skelter & Into Twilight. Go to her blog and it's week 3 of SYTYCD.

No comments:

 

fixodent