Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Ruby Slippers - Believe (1st Anniversary)


It will be one year on June 24th 2008 since I started doing digital scrap booking. I thought I would share my first two pages I made. I was hooked right from the start. As you can see I didn't know about shadows, erasing parts of element or how to do layers. I would delete a section until I got it in the right order. I've come a long way baby. LOL! I've learned so much about the computer and Internet but am learning something new everyday.
One of the girls, Kristie, in my on-line traditional scrap club sent out a link to a blog train and I jumped on board.
This was a blog train through DSO - Digi Scrap Addicts - Scrap Journal, A compilation of all the designers involved.
We all start somewhere. Laramie

No comments:

 

fixodent