Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Stacey's Scraps "J is for Jam Session"

I went down to my husbands work one day went they were setting up for the New York Ballet. They were busy getting ready and usually on those days works 10 to 16 hour days. He comes home whipped but loves his work. Plus he meets so many really great people.
It was fun to see all the behind the scenes stuff that no one ever sees. I couldn't believe how high up from the stage they have to work sometimes. And they went from having a seven man crew to having three. I don't know how they do it.
I sure miss riding my motorcycle on nice days when I see everyone out. I was so lucky in the eight years that I rode. Didn't ever have an accident. There were many close calls usually people didn't see you. My Dad always told me pretend your invisible and have a exit strategy so you don't get hit. Of course when I rode a bike there weren't very many women riders back then so most people noticed me especially if I wore pink. There is nothing like it. You feel like your flying. My friends and I would ride every other weekend all over San Diego County.
Click on Preview to pick up this great kit. I had so much fun using it and didn't even use all the cute elements. I'll have to make some more layouts.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Your LO's are so fantastic girl!!!!

 

fixodent