Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Friday, November 11, 2011

New Release

This is a little different than the kits I normally make. It was inspired by a book cover that was just gorgeous. Love these papers.  One of the Creative Team members said it had a Christmas feel. I guess it does a bit. Check out the beautiful layouts the team has done.  Click on the preview to pick it up for just $4.99 this week. 

 Cheryl
 Jennifer
 Kandice
 Laramie
 Laramie
 Laramie
 Sharon
Rene
I am still getting our new computer organized and have not done a new kit for next week and I don't have a freebie for you this week.  Hopefully soon I will have everything I need to get back to designing a new kit.  I will release two kits next week from the old store. Hope you like this one.

No comments:

 

fixodent