Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Freebie Add-On and New Release

I hope you like these colors. Something a little different. I loved the mix of light and dark. The Creative Team has done a beautiful job showing off "Passion" and it's on sale this week for $4.99. Just Click the Preview to pick it up.

 Laramie
 Laramie - I decided to do this page with both of our children.
 Laramie
 Laramie
 Laramie
 Laramie
 Jennifer
 Kandice
 Kandice - Loved the change in color on the paper.
 Kim B
 Marif
 Rene
 Sharon
Here is your Freebie Add-On. I have a Quick Page for you today.  Hope you like. Leave me a little love and tell me how you like the kit.
Download Expired
Click Preview to pick it up in the store for $2 Tuesday

1 comment:

KandiceD said...

Thank you for the beautiful QP and I love your new header, so cool!

 

fixodent