Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Friday, August 23, 2013

New Release

I have a new full kit called "Irresistible" for you today! It has some great lovey dovey, smoochy flair and a cute alpha. Check out all the fantastic layouts the team has done to inspire you! You can pick it up this week for $4.99! Had so much fun scraping with this one. Click the preview to pick it up!

 Laramie
 page 1
 page 2
 Laramie
 page 1
 page 2
 Amanda
 Amanda
 Becki
 Deanna
 Jo
 Kandice
 Sonya
I know some of you were worried about me. I just needed a bit of a break. The kid's and I had a busy summer swimming and doing some fun stuff. Hope all of you had a nice one too!

If you stop back later today I will have a nice double page template for you. I know some of you find these a challenge so I hope this will help you get started.  Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

 

fixodent