Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Friday, November 30, 2018

New Release

Part of this was formerly in our PDW Collab named, "The Big Screen."  I have added tons of goodies to it and now it's Fabulous.  I have used it for non themed pages as well.  It's very versatile.  Check out everything below and don't forget your Freebie. Everything is on Sale this week.  Just click the previews to pick them up.




 This part was in our Collab
 This part was in our Collab
 Laramie
 Laramie
 Laramie double page
 page 1
 page 2
 Freebie
Download Expired
Click on Preview to pick it up or get it in the Bundled Collection.
This is included in the Bundled Collection

I hope that you pick up either the bundle or if you have the previous collab through PDW you pick up the extra parts.  As always Happy Scrapping.  

Laramie Ford

1 comment:

Claudia van Schie said...

Thank you for all the beautiful freebies you’ve shared. December is a busy month with all the fantastic blogtrains, adventcalendars and christmas freebies. I have a page on Pinterest (with sections) where I collect all the beautiful freebies in digiland. I’ve made a special section with Advent/Christmas freebies this year.
I wish you a Merry Christmas and an Happy scrapping/designing New Year!
Claudia
www.tristanvanschie.blogspot.com
www.pinterest.com/clautje/lots-of-digital-freebies/



 

fixodent