Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Friday, April 17, 2020

New Release

I have a new release to help you scrapbook your Covid-19, Coronavirus moments no matter if they are difficult, challenging or fun.  There is something for everyone here.  Check out these amazing previews and the inspiration below. Just click the preview to see it in the store.  On sale this week.





 Laramie
 SnoJewel

Tammy
Here is your free gift so just click the link below to pick it up.  I love to hear how you like my work so please take a moment to leave me a message.
Pick it up Expired
available until Monday evening! 4/20/2020
Then will be part of our $2 Tuesday HERE

Happy Scraping and can't wait to see your layouts in our gallery.  Have an amazing weekend even in these challenging times. My prays for all those around the Global who are in need.  Laramie

No comments:

 

fixodent