Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Friday, May 8, 2020

New Release

Today I have a very cute kit called, "Dreams Do Come True," with lots of cute unicorns and rainbows. Indulge your day dreams, goals and cute parties that you want to scrap.  I you love it as much as myself and the creative team does.  Click the preview below to pick it up in the shop.


 Laramie
 Laramie
 Laramie
Lebjs aka JO
 Snojewel

Hope these layouts inspire your own.  The team did such cute one.  Well hope you have been enjoying my work. It has been good to get back to it. Being stuck at home has helped.  Hee! Hee!  I love having the kid's home.  Praying for ALL those around the world who are ill and suffering or grieving a loss.  So grateful for my God who brings me joy even in times of struggle.   Laramie

No comments:

 

fixodent