Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Friday, July 31, 2020

New Release

I have a new Bundled Collection for you called, "To Go or Not To Go," and it's how Covid-19 is impacting our Back to School season.  No matter if you are Okay with it or not, there is something for you in this fun Collection.  Click the Previews to pick them up.








Laramie
 Laramie
 Laramie
 Laramie

I have a little Freebie for you this week.  It will be available until Monday, August 4, 2020 until late pm.  After that will be part of $2 Tuesday.  

As always it will be included in the Bundled Collection.

Pick it up HERE

I didn't get this done in time for the PDW Creative Team to get me layouts but when they come in I will post. Hope these layouts inspired you with ideas.  As always Happy Scrapping. Laramie

No comments:

 

fixodent