Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Friday, July 16, 2021

New Release

 I am playing catch up with my account. Still having some issues but at least I can now post on my blog. 

Check out this installment on my VAN LIFE series called, "Scenic Spring #4" and all the inspiring layouts below. It's still on sale.  This series has been not only fun to create but to scrap all the road trips, RV goings on and heading out with your trailer. Maybe your just doing a little camping. These fabulous bundles work for all these amazing adventures.  Click on the Bundle to get it!

































Hope you get a chance to add these mix and match Van Life bundles to your collection. They are so versatile and have many neutral elements and papers.  Happy Scrapping Everyone!

No comments:

 

fixodent