Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween Pages












Well these are most of the Halloween photo's but not all. I will just save the others; don't feel like I have to scrap them all anymore. Used quiet a few fun kit's. Flergs comes to mind Faith True & Daielle Engebretson Nicole @ Kindred Creations Spookalicious, Jessica Edwards @ Ahhh Scraps and the one with the Haunted House I made myself. Along with the ghosts. Kid's are already talking about Trick or Treating next year. We had a wonderful time passing out candy to all the neighborhood kid's at our church. They said that we had about 500 who came through this year. WOW!
I am working on a cute page right now using A Work In Progress and can't wait to post it to my blog. My daughter is so adorable in it. And there's a little story to go with it. Be back soon.
Laramie

2 comments:

Kim B said...

Just popped in to say thank you for your lovely comment on my blog yesterday.
Your LO's are gorgeous and I had great fun looking through them ;-)

Hugs
Kim

Free Spirit said...

Laramie,

You are doing a great job with the blog. Thank you fo rsharing. I love the layouts especially the pic of batman hugging the princess. That is precious. Take care and check out my blog.

 

fixodent