Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New at Scrap That Idea

Well here is my first kit for sale at Scrap That Idea you can click the preview below to go to the store. I just love the colors and all the fresh elements. I know it's going into fall here but on the other side of our planet it is becoming spring. And I don't know about you but I'm always behind with my scrap booking so I bet you have some spring photo's from two years ago (ha, ha!) that you can scrap with this beautiful kit.

Here is the Add-On to the kit. Some wonderful Frame Clusters, Graphics and Word Art.
It also has a matching Alpha.

Here is the Scrap That Idea Collab for September. Isn't it just gorgeous and packed with so many fantastic elements and papers. I really had fun with this one. Click the preview to go to the store.




Also the Designers have this beautiful kit for Free with a $5 purchase. Love the leaf papers and aren't these colors awesome. I love getting free stuff with my orders don't you. Woo Hoo!
So head over to the Store and check out all the new kits. Can't wait for you to see all the new things we have going on at the store. Also be sure to sign up for the newsletter so you don't miss out on anything. They have a freebie in this months.

Have a great week and will keep you posted on all the goings on.

No comments:

 

fixodent