Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Friday, September 17, 2010

New at Scrap That Idea

Click on Preview to go to the store...
This is Vicki's latest kit and boy is it a fun one. She has a ton of fun elements and word art in this very cool kit. It is only $3 this week and you can see all the other creative team layouts on her blog HERE.




Here is my LO with Zodiac. I know it's an old photo from my high school graduation.
Click on Preview to go to the store...
This is my new kit "Comic Book." I know some of you have those cute super hero photo's of your little ones and maybe a Dad or two that you need to scrap. Hee! Hee! Well this is the kit for you. I just remembered a cute Shrek photo of my husband I'll have to scrap. This is an entire bundle for $4 this week.
The Alpha is really quite easy to recolor so your title will be just right. I like to alternate the colors and sometimes you have one or two letters with the same color next to each other. No Problem!
Here are my LO's and tomorrow I will have the rest of the STI CT's LO's to show you.


Here is Stacey's new kit "Shabby Chic." Just love the colors in this one. My Favorite! Click on the Preview to pick it up. Or Click HERE to check out her inspirational layout.
Well lots of new kits to show off! I love that when you are checking out a kit in the store you can see some layouts of it's use. Be sure to visit the Scrap That Idea Blog and leave a comment and url of your blog. Wear an Scrap That Idea blinkie! We will RAK someones blog each week and you could win a free kit. Also be sure to sign up for the STI newsletter to find out about all the latest scoops!
When you make a $5 purchase this month we will add to your cart the kit "Fallen.
Posting the Freebie shortly. I know your waiting for it. More in a bit!

No comments:

 

fixodent