Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Freebie

I have a little Freebie for you using my new kit "Moody Retro." Hope you like it! This beautiful kit is just $3 this week at Scrap That Idea.
Link Expired
Would love to hear how you like it and please leave me a little thank you. It makes me want to give you even more goodies. Be sure to upload your favorite layouts using our kits to the STI gallery. It's very easy to use! We love to see your beautiful LO's.
Also be sure to head over to A Work in Progress, Vicki has the elements to give away for "Wedding Day" this week.

4 comments:

Marie-France Gervais said...

Gorgeous cluster, thanks!!

solange said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much.

Miss Behaving [badly] said...

oooooh I just adore the colour scheme on this - love it hun! You are great, totally awesome xxxx

Laramie said...

Thanks so much for your comments. I really love to hear what you have to say.

 

fixodent