Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Friday, October 1, 2010

New at Scrap That Idea

Well my hair is still intact. I have had posting challenges this afternoon. Here is my new kit at Scrap That Idea called "Moody Retro." I love these color and this is a really fun kit to scrap with. Made some wonderful clusters and word art as well.
For all our new kits just go to the Scrap That Idea icon in the side bar and everything new is on the first page.



Be sure to say hello we love to hear how you are enjoying your kits and ask questions if you have any. We are happy to help. I certainly had a few when I first started. Did you know that I used to airbrush all my shadows (for a year) because I didn't know you could click a button and poof there they are. I was so happy when I figured that out Huge time saver. Hee! Hee! We all start somewhere. Happy Scraping!
By the way RABBIT, RABBIT!
Laramie

No comments:

 

fixodent