Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Project 365 and PDW Collab

WOW, another week has gone by. Makes you think how fast they really go. The King Tut exhibit at the May Museum was really wonderful. I am so glad I live in modern times if even kings had uncomfortable furniture to sit on. LOL  We learned a few thing and got to see what a mummy looked like up close and not on TV. Everything that was displayed were replicas but we didn't care.
 page 1
 page 2
This is our new Collab at the store and I have to say I could have made 4 more layouts and still not used everything I wanted to.  Wonderful kit and only available for the month of April. Click on the preview to pick it up.
 Laramie
 page 1
 page 2
 Laramie
Hope you have enjoyed my layouts. Seems like the only time I get to scrap is when I have a kit. Still working on my second project for my Web Design Class. Going well...

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I love the pictures of the kids in the rain and puddles, but this one of the lightening is very striking (pun intended or not)

Sharon said...

Can't wait to hear G play the violin. Does he squeek? Does the dog howl along with him?

 

fixodent