Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Project 365

The weeks are just flying by but we have had another fun one. The kids had fun on Easter and ate so much of their sweets. Monday was warm and we were out side part of the day while we got packed for our trip to Disneyland.  Tues. we drove to southern California and my husband got to experience LA traffic at rush hour. I tried to warn him but he didn't believe me. I said why do you think I drove my motorcycle there. So much faster. The next day we had a blast and only got rained on a little bit. Our feet hurt. Thurs. the weather was cloudy but no rain. We went to our hotel for sandwiches each day at lunch and to kick our shoes off for a few minutes. Friday we had a few hours in the am for fun and then the storm hit. We got absolutely drenched and our daughter was scared of the thunder. We headed back to the hotel for movies and fun in the pool. By the time we returned we were soaked to the thighs. My husband went back for a couple of shows when the kids went to bed. They just couldn't do any more. It was a long drive back but I for one was looking forward to sleeping in my own bed.  Don't know if we will get to go back but I'm glad we went when they were young.
 page 1
 page 2
Thanks for stopping by to share our week. Next week might not be as exciting. LOL

No comments:

 

fixodent