Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Guest CT on Stacey's Scraps


Stacey's Scraps - "Serenity" kit

This is such a pretty kit and I'm so glad this was my week to be a Guest CT. This was so exciting and you have to go to her blog and check out the layouts the other gal's did. Awesome! You can pick up this kit at her Store. Here is the link http://sjtowers.blogspot.com
I love this photo of our son sitting in the sink taking his bath. We were staying with family and the bath was occupied so Auntie and I bathed him in the half bath sink. He had a great time. The other layout I used a photo of our daughter checking out the beautiful leaves. She is always picking up things at the park and it happened to be leaves that day.
Had so much fun with this kit and love how it made the photo's even more memorable. I was really nervous about this and spent a little more time but relaxed as my creative juices flowed.
Laramie

No comments:

 

fixodent