Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Friday, April 24, 2009

Twilight

Megan's beautiful kit at Studio Flergs - Into the Twilight
There is a Scrap Lift Challenge at Studio Flergs and I'm going for it. You had to scrap lift one of her CT's layouts and I liked the one that looked like this one. Made a few little changes but WOW what a kit. So go to my side bar and check out this one. It's amazing. I'll be uploading to the challenge tonight. Here is the link to the challenge "Play Day" http://www.scrapbookgraphics.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=3382
Just wanted to say Thanks to S for the new PSE. This is my first layout with the new program and have had so many challenges getting all my files to the new computer (Thanks to my Dad) and loading everything into PSE. I'm learning so many new things but this is an awesome program. What a great Mother's Day and Birthday Gift it is. Hugs and Love coming your way. You are too much!
Laramie

1 comment:

Kel-Ko said...

This is great and a perfect backdrop to your twilight post! I actually have a custom header now, but can't figure out how to center it. Next I'll tackle a custom body. Uggh.

 

fixodent