Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Sunday, May 9, 2010

New at Scrap That Idea

You know it's the end of the semester when I don't know that X comes before Y. Last exam tomorrow. Then I'm going to sleep all day Friday. Ha! You know I won't. I have Spring Cleaning to get to and I still have two photo albums of old pictures to scan and then make CD's for everyone in the family. I'm tired just thinking about it. Anyway SORRY Stacey. Made a Goof! So here is the kit for last Sat. Really love this great boy kit and of course it's great for girls too.

Click Preview to go to Stacey's...
Check out my new Blinkie. I made it tonight with a great animation program that I found for free. Don't we just love free stuff. You can check out the great TUT on Bobbies Blog HERE. I was pretty fast I just saved my file as a PSD and turned the eye ball off on the layers I didn't want to show and then saved it as...jpeg. I'll have to try again when I'm not so tired and make it better. But excited that it turned out cute. Woo Hoo!

Click Preview to go to Stacey's...
Here is Stacey's latest kit. Sorry I'm a little behind on this one. But got two pages done for her and you should see the other CT's layouts. Go check them out on Stacey's blog. Way Cool!
Click Preview to go to Stacey's...
Just love these colors and you should see the creative team layouts, WOW! Just love Melissa's. Anyway head over to Stacey's to check it out and then pick it up at STI. She also has X is for X-Specially for Boys but I'm a bit behind with a layout. Try to get one later today. Picked up some great stuff over NSD so lots to work with.
Have a final in Print Media tomorrow that I have to study for as well. Also one in my Business class on Thursday. This is the last week of school. Have all my projects done and two tests. Then I'll be a scraping and reading machine for the summer. Seen a few great movies and picked up some new music the last few months. Maybe more later today or tomorrow.

No comments:

 

fixodent